About the Role
The Clinical Manager is a key role within Red Nose Grief and Loss Support Services.
The primary focus of the role is to lead the delivery of all professional bereavement counselling services and to provide clinical support, supervision, professional development and guidance on all clinical matters pertaining to Bereavement Counselling.
The Clinical Manager Bereavement Services will also review clinical policies and procedures, clinical auditing systems and the structure for clinical and peer review. The position will expand on and provide growth within the area of professional development, to both clinical and non-clinical personnel.
The position involves supporting counselling clinicians nationally and would involve regular online (such as Skype, Zoom), telephone support and interstate travel.
Red Nose is looking for a suitably qualified, professional and passionate Clinical Manager to lead the delivery of our professional bereavement services.
Make a significant difference everyday by providing high-quality clinical services and supervision to our national clinical bereavement team.
If you have experience in working with bereaved children, adults, families and a comprehensive understanding of grief and bereavement literature and evidence based practice, we want to meet you!
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and clinical level registration with the Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA), Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW), Australian Psychologists Society (APS), or the Australian Counsellors Association (ACA).
- Minimum seven years’ experience in counselling practice
- Experience in leading bereavement service delivery
- Proven experience in leading teams in a health environment
- Strong experience in complex clinical intake, assessment and referral
- Ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
- Exceptional written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability
- Positive can-do attitude, with the ability to work autonomously and in a team-based environment.
- Strong leader with the ability to motivate and develop team members
- Analytical thinker able to tackle problems using a logical, systematic and sequential approach.
We’d love to hear from you. To apply, send your resume and cover letter detailing your experience relative to the selection criteria outlined in the position description to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply as soon as possible as we will review applications as they are received.
Pre-employment compliance checks including Police Clearance and Working with Children (WWCC) may apply to this role.