Team Red Nose
Are you ready to challenge yourself or achieve a personal best?
Whether you are compete in an endurance event, call time-out on a vice or anything in-between – Red Nose are here with you every step of the way.
If you are ready to inspire those around you and kick personal goals in 2020, join Team Red Nose and we can start the journey together!
Give in memory of a precious loved one
Giving in memory of a loved one is a special way to honour the memory of those who light up our lives.
An online tribute page can be set up to receive donations, post memories and deliver messages of support to show those you love that they are not alone.
Host Your Own
BBQs, trivia nights, casual dress days, cake stalls – when it comes fundraising events, the ideas are endless.
We encourage supporters to get as inventive as they would like when thinking about ways to encourage their network to participate in events.
Setting up an online fundraising page is an easy and quick way to take donations from friends, family and colleagues – near or far.
In just a few easy steps, a personal link can be created that includes your story or motivation for collection funds. The page also allows you to update supporters and post pictures or information about the fundraiser.
Best of all, any donations are automatically receipted so supporters don’t need to worry.
Red Nose Day
Get silly for a serious cause this Red Nose Day and help stop little lives being cut short.
There are lots of ways you can get involved in Red Nose Day.
Check out our Red Nose Day online portal for great ideas, inspiration and all the tools you need to make your fundraising a huge success.
How we can help
- An authority to fundraise letter to show that your fundraising activity has our approval
- A link/template to create your own online fundraising page
- Donation tins (if the digital donation tin assets in the Fundraising toolkit are not suitable)
- An overview of Red Nose to be used as part of a presentation
- A range of merchandise that can be purchased through our shop
- A receipt for supporters who make a donation of $2 or more (once the tax receipt request form has been submitted). Please note: Legally a tax receipt cannot be given to anyone who will receive a benefit in return for their money (ie: raffle tickets, tickets to an event, purchasing merchandise). All receipt requests once submitted will be processed and sent out within 10 business days.
- Personalized (or blank) certificates to acknowledge supporter contributions or donations.
What we can’t help you with
- Red Nose staff to coordinate or run any external events
- Red Nose staff to speak at events (unless under special circumstances)
- Fund or reimburse any event expenses incurred by a fundraiser
- Seek any national or regional media coverage on your behalf
- Promote events through our main social channels
- Apply for permits, licenses or insurance for events
- Provide prizes for auctions or raffles
- Grant access to any corporate partners, sponsors or ambassadors unless approved by our Fundraising board and the relevant parties