About the Role
Volunteers are the heart and soul of Red Nose. This new role is an opportunity to help shape systems to support volunteering across the organisation and to launch a new program of grass roots ambassadors for Red Nose in the community.
This role is 15.2 hours per week, fixed term for 12 months, and can be based wherever you are.
We are looking for someone experienced in working with volunteers and with excellent organisational skills.
The perfect you - it’s essential you have:
- Highly developed interpersonal skills appropriate to establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with volunteers and others.
- Deep understanding of the motivations and attitudes of volunteers with lived experience related to their volunteering.
- Ability to develop and maintain systems to support volunteering.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously on a day-to-day basis and also coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
- Working knowledge of databases and Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- A high level of energy, enthusiasm and flexibility, along with a commitment to teamwork and a willingness to learn about Red Nose.
- Ability to understand the complex journey grieving parents undertake when they experience the death of a baby or child.
It would be highly regarded if you also had Train the Trainer certification or other relevant training qualifications.
How to Apply
Sound interesting? We’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please email your application to email@example.com. Your application should include your resume and a cover letter that specifically addresses how you meet the essential attributes.
Applications close on at 5pm on Friday, 7 May 2021
View the position description or for more information call Kate Cowmeadow on 1300 998 698.