Our experts are available to comment on:
- SIDS and sudden unexpected death in infancy
- Prevention of SIDS and other fatal sleeping accidents
- Ways to reduce the risks of SIDS
- Safe sleeping recommendations
- Stillbirth prevention and safer pregnancy advice for women
- Infant product safety
- Grief and loss, and in particular grief following the death of a baby or child
- The impact of the death of a baby or child on family, relationships, and society
- Coping strategies and ways workplaces can support grieving parents.
General Red Nose Media contacts
Mobile: 0402 846 867
The contact details listed above are exclusively for the use of editors, journalists and producers. If you are seeking other information or wish to speak to a Red Nose staff member please call our National Head Office on 1300 998 698.
For urgent grief and loss support, please call our 24/7 Support Line on 1300 308 307.
Get social with Red Nose
Follow Red Nose on social media: