About the Role
As Partnerships Manager, you will build and sustain new partnerships with the Australia’s leading brand to help increase the impact and influence of Red Nose among our key target audiences.
This opportunity is ideal for an engaging individual with demonstrated experience in building and managing financially strong and mutually beneficial relationships with well recognised brands and organisations.
Your role will be to:
- Manage Red Nose’s strategic approach to corporate partnerships, key relationships, and high profile ambassadors/influencers.
- Build new business partnerships and relationships with current and prospective partners via phone, email and face to face.
- Develop and implement a strategy to grow Red Nose’s Workplace Giving Program and Employee Engagement programs with our partners.
- Work collaboratively with the Fundraising Campaigns Manager to increase corporate sponsorship for current and new events including our national Red Nose Day campaign.
Combining your proven experience in new business development and building relationships that generate increased financial and in-kind support and event sponsorship, you will help to attract greater investment to support Red Nose to achieve its ambitious fundraising, brand and mission objectives.
The perfect you:
- Passionate about building, maintaining and stewarding partnerships with corporate partners and high profile individuals;
- Have the ability to develop and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders including staff, volunteers, supporters, influencers and ambassadors of Red Nose;
- Are creative, progressive and forward thinking;
- Can prioritise your own workload and work in a fast-placed, dynamic environment;
- Results-driven, with a positive, can-do attitude; and
- Empathetic and compassionate, and able to quickly build rapport with people from all walks of life.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to be a part of something big and are passionate about making a real impact, then we want to meet you.
- 3-5 years’ experience in account management, corporate partnership management, or business development;
- Experiencing developing proposals and pitching for new business;
- Account management and relationship management experience and demonstrated experience influencing senior decision makers;
- Experience in contract development and negotiation;
- Proven experience in meeting or exceeding KPIs and financial targets;
- Current Australian driver’s licence and able to occasionally travel interstate.
- Previous experience working in Fundraising, health or related industries.
- Experience in media or marketing.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and access to full NFP salary packaging benefits.
- Genuine flexibility
- Opportunity to work on high profile national campaigns and with some of Australia’s most loved brands.
- Supportive and friendly team environment.
How to apply
If you like a challenge, have the skills and experience to help build on our foundations, and are looking to join a high performing but fun team environment, then we would love to hear from you.
Apply now by emailing your full CV and cover letter detailing your skills and experience and why you want to work for Red Nose to email@example.com.
Applications close at midnight on 15 April.
Download the position description. Contact Amy Johnston on (03) 9034 1276.
Pre-employment compliance checks including Police Clearance and Working with Children (WWCC) may apply to this role.