About the Role
As the Key Relationship Manager you will build and sustain relationships with the Red Nose’s key partners, influencers and ambassadors, both new and existing.
The Relationship Manager provides proactive account management for existing partners, and will help build new relationships business, media, sport, and entertainment industries.
This opportunity is ideal for an exceptional individual with demonstrated experience in building and managing financially strong and mutually beneficial relationships with well recognised brands and organisations.
Your role will be to:
- Manage Red Nose’s strategic approach to corporate partnerships, key relationships, and high profile ambassadors/influencers.
- Build new business partnerships and relationships with current and prospective partners via phone, email and face to face.
- Provide excellent account management to existing partners and ensure the objectives of each partnership are achieved.
- Develop and implement a strategy to grow Red Nose’s Workplace Giving Program and Employee Engagement programs with our partners.
- Work collaboratively with the Fundraising Campaigns Manager to increase corporate sponsorship for current and new events including the national Red Nose Day campaign.
Combining your proven experience managing a portfolio of partnerships, building relationships that generate increased financial and in-kind support and event sponsorship, you will help to attract greater investment to support the Red Nose to achieve its ambitious fundraising goals.
The perfect you:
- Passionate about building, maintaining and renewing partnerships with corporate and community partners;
- Have the ability to develop and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders including staff, volunteers, supporters, influencers and ambassadors of Red Nose;
- Are creative, progressive and forward thinking;
- Can prioritise your own workload and demonstrated time management skills;
- Results-driven, with a positive, can-do attitude; and
- Empathetic and compassionate, and able to quickly build rapport with people from all walks of life.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to be a part of something great and are passionate about communities and having a positive impact, then we want to meet you.
- 3-5 years’ experience in account management, corporate partnership management, or business development;
- Experiencing developing proposals and pitching for new business;
- Account management and relationship management experience and demonstrated experience influencing senior decision makers;
- Experience in contract development and negotiation;
- Proven experience in meeting or exceeding KPIs and financial targets;
- Current Australian driver’s licence and able to occasionally travel interstate.
- Previous experience working in Fundraising, health or related industries.
- Experience in media or marketing.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and access to full NFP salary packaging benefits.
- Convenient location close to public transport
- Opportunity to work on high profile national campaigns and with some of Australia’s most loved brands.
- Supportive and friendly team environment.
If you like a challenge, have the skills and experience to help build on our foundations and are looking to join a team with a hard working but fun culture, the we would love to hear from you.
Apply by emailing your full CV and cover letter detailing your skills and experience and why you want to work for Red Nose to email@example.com. Only applications that address the selection criteria will be considered.
View the position description or for more information, contact Amy Johnston on (03) 9034 1267.
Pre-employment compliance checks including Police Clearance and Working with Children (WWCC) may apply to this role.