About Red Nose
Red Nose is a leading charity dedicated to saving little lives through research and education, and providing support services for families whose baby or young child has died.
Our Clothing Collection & Recycling program is a social enterprise run by Red Nose. We collect pre-loved donated clothes and household items and then resell or recycle them through our retail network in partnership with Savers in Adelaide and Melbourne. Donations are accepted via our red bags, direct to Savers stores, or to our Windsor Gardens warehouse.
All profits are reinvested back into our programs funding lifesaving research, support services for bereaved families, and education programs to save little lives.
About the role
The Store Worker Grade 2 role is a key role within the Clothing and Collections Team and is responsible for maintaining a safe, organised and clean Warehouse as well as ensuring that stock is handled, recorded, stored and processed correctly.
- Receiving, unpacking and storage of incoming goods
- Pick-up and delivery of goods from greater Adelaide region
- Completion of associated paperwork
- Assisting with stocktakes and stock management
- Use of forklifts/machinery to move goods
- Assist with customer service where needed
Skills and experience
- Open driver’s license required
- A strong work ethic
- Motivation to provide high quality service delivery
- Attention to detail
- Participate as a willing and productive member of the team
- Good computer skills
- Current Forklift Ticket or willingness to obtain
How to apply
Send your resume via email to email@example.com.
Applications close on 28 February.
Pre-employment compliance checks including Police Clearance and Working with Children (WWCC) may apply to this role.