Run by our qualified Safe Sleep Educators, our interactive workshops are delivered via secure weblink straight to your Service.
You and your team will gain practical advice about the safest ways to sleep baby to reduce the risk of SIDS and fatal sleeping accidents, and how to bring Red Nose’s evidence-based safe sleeping recommendations to life in your Service.
- Brings to life Red Nose’s six safe sleep recommendations
- Links with ACECQA National Quality Standards
- Easy to understand interactive format
- Test your knowledge.
Who should attend?
This interactive session is designed for:
- Early Childhood Educators
- Family Day Care staff
- Maternal and Child Health Nurses
Sessions are held via a secure web link. You must have access to the internet to participate.
- You are eligible for a full refund if cancellation occurs 14 days prior to training.
- 30% of the training costs will be charged if cancellation occurs between 7-14 days prior to training.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations within 7 days prior to training.
- Sessions are limited to a maximum of 30 participants.