The chance of one of your team members being affected is high. Would you know how to manage it or how best to support your team?
Managers want to provide the best possible support for staff impacted by the death of a loved one. Death – especially the death of a baby or child – is an uncomfortable topic and many managers feel ill-equipped.
Red Nose works with organisations across Australia to develop simple, effective strategies to help managers, HR teams and team members to successfully manage the return to work of a staff member after the death of a baby or child.
Learn how to:
- Effectively support team members impacted by the death of a baby or child
- Provide managers with strategies to effectively manage the return to work of a staff member after the death of a baby or child
- Reduce the impact on productivity and strengthen workplace culture
- Embed return to work bereavement support into organisation policies and practice.
Who should attend?
This interactive session is designed for Managers, HR Managers, and team members who work with a
person impacted by the death of a baby or child.
The cost for the workshop varies depending on the size of the group and location.
Contact our Education Booking Team for more details.
- You are eligible for a full refund if cancellation occurs 14 days prior to training.
- 30% of the training costs will be charged if cancellation occurs between 7-14 days prior to training.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations within 7 days prior to training.